MSHA On site Compliance Assistance Visit
Professional Safety Services can also provide:
- On site Compliance Assistance Visit
- On site MSHA Compliance Training-Part 46 and Part 48
Compliance Assistance Visits are provided at the request of the mine operator. The primary purpose for the visit is so that the mine operator will be better informed of unsafe conditions/behaviors that could be immediately corrected.
MSHA Compliance Training:
- First Aid/CPR/AED Certification Training
- CPR/AED Certification Training
- MSHA Annual Refresher Training (Part 46 or Part 48b)
- MSHA New Miner Training (Part 46 or Part 48b)
- MSHA Compliance Assistance Visit
To Request An On-site Compliance Visit Please Fill Out the Form.